Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dec 11: Christmas card rejects

I am WAAAY behind on my Christmas cards this year :( . But, my camera arm has been out of commission. So now that it is semi-camera ready, I decided we could wait no longer. Add on the external flash, and it became a whole physical therapy session for me today!

It was cold here today. The wind was blowing, and I had my heart set on beach pictures of my boys. So we dressed them in layers as best we could to keep them warm on the beach (while we were cozy in our bulky jackets), and off we went!

Here are some that didn't make the cut at all, but are cute just the same I thought:







Off to our next location. Travis kept the Santa hat on, to keep his ears and head warm!







Here are some runners up to the actual card picture. I had a hard time choosing this year!:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I can't wait to see this year's Christmas card! Cute rejects!! Love, Pauline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails