Monday, May 4, 2009

7 months old and eating puffs

Look who is 7 months old now and eating puffs!

First I must move my paci out of the way.


Now I must get it to my mouth (notice its stuck on the BACK of his hand)




I did it! (This is puff #492, so to be sure, he didn't think he'd succeed)


Do I eat it or spit it out?




Notice I have another puff waiting in my hand (it never made it to his mouth)


Hmmm, I think I'll go back to my paci. Not to sure about these puff things


So....he's eating puffs (or should I say puff). He really enjoys playing with them on his tray. He's up to 1/2 Pregestimil and 1/2 Elecare now and tolerating it fine. My little short-gut wonder must have a cast iron belly (he didn't get that from me!) as he is just showing all sorts of tolerance right now. He just continues to amaze me! Does he look chubbier? We can see some chubbiness appearing on his legs now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, Baby Riley is just too cute! Yes, I can see a little chubbiness! And, I think he has some looks now like I remember with Travis. I can't wait to get him in my arms tomorrow...lots of Hugs coming Riley's way! Love, Pauline

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I love the look on Riley's face as he explores the puff in his hand. He doesn't seem quite sure what he's suppose to do with it, but he sure looked it over good before tasting it. So glad to hear he is tolerating his foods so well, that's great news. He is getting so big, and he has beautiful color. Must be all the outings to watch Travis play T-Ball. His little hands are starting to look pudgy also. Sweet Baby Boy!!!
Love and Hugs, Dale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails