Sunday, April 25, 2010

April: the month of no blogging

that's how it seems huh? Sorry!

So, we have all (except Jay) been sick, and Riley has just been full of his own little issues. I don't feel like going into right now, but he's ok, so don't panic. Poor Travis missed out on baseball game Saturday (which ended up having to be rescheduled, so that took the sting out of that a little), BUT he also missed out on the big cub scout Spring camp out this weekend. Boo. He was very upset about that, and we felt horrible for him. But he is feeling much better now thankfully. My house smells like clorox and cavi wipes and my mom came and was such a big help.

I just looked to see if I had any new pictures to share, and well...your about to get some random randomness because that is all I got. Pictures that ordinarily, wouldn't make the cut of being shared, but I've got slim pickings to choose from tonight. I didn't figure I could go this long without sharing a few pictures, so my apologies in advance!

I present to you, my last 2-3 weeks worth of "what the heck was he doing" gallery:


I DO know what is going on here: "airplane"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures even if "I wonder what in the world was going on"!! So fun to see all the funny expressions! Love, Pauline

Anonymous said...

hi
i would like to ask if you dont mind where can i get a banner for the blog similar to the one that you have ( the banner that you used as a header)
my email address is sharenkukereja@yahoo.com
thank you very much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails