Monday, January 14, 2013

UNC vs. Miami Game

Last week, we traveled to my beloved Chapel Hill, to see UNC play Miami, at the Dean Smith Center. I was so excited for Travis to go to a ACC basketball game! He and Jay were good sports, and both wore Carolina shirts (and cheered loudly for the Tarheels), even though they have proclaimed themselves as Duke fans for life, after Riley's time there. I firmly stand by my commitment to the 'Heels :). However  if Duke med ever plays basketball, I will be their biggest fan!!

We found Travis a Carolina shirt, that he actually loves! It is gray in color, and has a big deer on the back and says "He who scores the most points, wins"


It has the NC logo on the front and back, in Carolina blue.


Kenan Stadium at twilight


Courtside, before the game began.



He asked for the foam finger and I was all too happy to say yes!




Our little crew


Travis loved the game and said he had never been in such a big place before! The rest of us enjoyed it also. I can't wait to go to another one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we might have some new Tarheel Fans!! Glad everyone had great fun! Love, Pauline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails