Sunday, March 22, 2009

catching up

Haven't posted in a while, so thought I would update real quick.

Riley had blood work this past week and some more this week, still chasing down that bicarb level.



Today, he flipped from his belly to his back. He did it so quick too, that I almost didn't see it. So quick that it spooked him and he cried.



He is teething like crazy and to be sure those little nuggets can't be that far away. This weekend, his gums really gave him a fit.



Having a talk with Travis


Travis had a busy week with cub scouts and tball practices. His first game is this Saturday. He is still really loving tball. He has a field trip this week with his class that he has been waiting for. They are going to see the Wizard of Oz. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I can't get over how much baby Riley looks like you in these pictures! Sweet moments, enjoy each and every one with Travis and Riley. Thanks for letting me share in their lives. Love you, Pauline

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I hope Riley cuts some teeth soon, so his gums won't bother him so much. With that smile of his, you can hardly tell he is working on cutting teeth. All pictures are sweet as usual, and I just love the way he looks at Travis so adoringly.
Travis sure had a busy week, and I wish for him a big HIT on Saturday.
Good Luck Travis!!
Hugs, Dale

Anonymous said...

I got to hold little Riley today and it was such a joy. Jay,Joe really enjoyed talking with you today while I got to hold this little miracle in my arms and while Gracie and Travis played. Thank you!! I felt so honored to hold him. He is sooo precious. I am serious about helping out if you need me even if its just so you can work in the yard for a while. I know Joe is looking forward to being outside after this dreary winter.
Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails