Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow! 12,000 hits?!

That is unbelievable to me. And to think that isn't even from when my blog started or even from when Riley was born. I didn't add the counter until Riley was either 2 or 3 weeks old...I forget which. Anyway, I am still just so overwhelmed by the support and interest people from all over are showing in our little family. Once again, THANK YOU!!! I just added another neat little gadget over there ----> on the side that will show on a map WHERE visitors come from. Figured that would be a pretty neat thing for Travis to see.

Today was a fun day. It was the type of day that makes you forget all the bad stuff going on for just a bit. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. It's back to reality tomorrow. Surgery is still on for Tuesday. Still not exactly sure of what time yet.

Monkey hugs for Mr. Monkey Toes:




Prepare yourself...too much cuteness ahead!












He also got a little freedom from the ICN this afternoon!








When life hands you lemons, make lemonade right? Here's my boys in the pumpkin patch! haha Riley finally got to experience fresh air. I wish I had a picture of his expression when we opened the doors to outside.


Brigit!


Does he look proud? Cause he was SOOOO proud. Oh my goodness was he so proud.




So that pretty much sums up our day today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what sweethearts...just melts my heart! Travis, "Mama" is so proud of you...you really are taking good care of baby Riley. And, Baby Riley...I just love you and "Monkey Toes"! Too cute. What a fun day for you all. God Bless, Love, Pauline

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I could just eat that baby up! What BEAUTIFUL smiles and laughs. He is just tooo cute. The ones of Travis holding Riley look like good ideas for a Christmas card. What a wonderful day, and what sweet and precious boys you have! So pleased to see and read good news! Thinking of you all, and wishing you many more smiles!
Love and Hugs to all, Dale

Anonymous said...

I love the smiling pictures!!! It looks like you all had a fun day--and the weather looked nice, too. It is freezing up here in RI right now! We will continue to pray for more days like this and that all will go well with Riley's surgery tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT was a good day on the roller coaster! Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindsey, I just love the pictures of your boys. I love that little monkey with Riley too! Travis is such a good big brother. I can tell you all had a good day together! Take care, Love, Debbie and Gary

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! It does look like you all had fun.
Alice

CandCFamily said...

Michelle shared the site with me while gathering up some prayers. Thinking of you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails