Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pictures

PICC lines...

Now you see it:




Now you dont:



He's made his 2nd room change since being back at Duke. This time to the single bed room like he had right before he left. Not sure how I feel about that. Also not sure how I feel about his nurse today. I called for an update and I swear I dont' even know if she KNOWS who Riley is. She was talking about pooping and ummm lady....my kid doesn't poop! so needless to say, the conversation with her led to me calling Jay with a "where are you and when are you going to be at the hospital" conversation. I THINK his platelets are 97 today...but to be honest, I'm not real sure that is correct after the conversation with her. As aggravated as she made me, I just let it ride, Jay will be there soon enough and get to the bottom of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy had a rough night, but he appears to be resting peacefully, thank goodness. Thanks for the updates, and keep us posted sweetie. Riley's Daddy will keep him safe!
Love, Dale

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the good news. Looks like our prayers are being heard. Just so you know hon, the word about Riley's health have reached all the way to Tenneessee and they are praying for his recovery there as well. Just thought you would like to know. We love you.....Aunt Brenda and Big G

Anonymous said...

Baby Riley, You are such a sweet little one. Keeping you in my prayers all day long. Hugs, Pauline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails